Our client is an IoT solution provider with video as its core competency which has more than 42,000 employees, over 20,000 of which are R&D engineers being the world No.1 Security manufacturer from China is looking to hire a Project Sales Manager to work with.
AGE RANGE: 25 – 30 YEARS
NOTE: READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Discerning the project market, guiding project needs and expanding project markets.
- Identify project opportunities in Ghana, confirming target industries and customers, products or program selection and development while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintain and develop the relationships with key Account customers and top end users
- Build strong relationship with banks, government, hotels, commercial buildings, energy companies and other A-parties.
- Responsible for the execution of project sales in Ghana and achieve sales target.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, majoring in computer, electronics or communication industry is preferred.
- At least 5 years of project sales experience in security, ICT and other related industries and with technical background is preferred.
- Have a passion for sales and have a good understanding of project sales.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Work well under pressure and have good communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must have contacts with major industry players in both private and government sectors