Our client, a leading global Mining-Tech company is urgently looking for a Sales & Logistics Coordinator to employ. The purpose of this position is to provide accurate and timely sales and logistics administrative support to both customers and the company.
The Warehouse Coordinator will coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse.
Accountabilities and Expected Outcomes
- Recording incoming goods
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Picking and packing
- Quality control on goods receipt and dispatch
- Regular audits are conducted on receipting and dispatch to ensure store personnel are maintaining good document discipline.
- Hands-on leadership with 80% of work to be hands-on.
- All running gear and tools to be in an orderly and serviced state for re-hire.
- Raw materials to be packed away efficiently and orderly.
Inspection, Test & Repair
- Maintain correct de-hire process through GDR
- Maintain, test and clean all running gear and cases
- Service and repair other on-hire equipment
- Inspect, clean and disassemble instruments.
- Warehouse and yard upkeep
- Warehouse equipment upkeep
- Oversee planned maintenance schedule
- Accurate and timely records
- Cases to be in a clean state and be available for rentals as required
- Equipment prepared and available for rental
- Warehouse, dispatch area and carpark area to be clean, tidy and organised.
- All equipment assigned to warehouse operations to be calibrated as required. maintained and fit for purpose.
- Maintaining stock levels
- Ensure stock checks are undertaken
- Coordinate warehouse layout and space utilisation under direction from the Area Manager and Regional Supply Chain Manager
- Weekly rolling stock takes are conducted
- Transactions completed in a timely manner
- Consolidated warehousing operations and processed across both rentals and intercompany sales
- Degree in business administration, logistics or a related field preferred.
- 4 – 6 years of working experience in sales or logistics management
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment