Our client is a rapidly-growing American and Ghanaian-owned West African tour and travel company and is looking to employ a Tour Operations Assistant to work with.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain 100% accurate booked travel document
- Make accurate hotel bookings for 100% of tours.
- Update booked travel documents and ensure proper funding for all tours by coordinating bank wires.
- Approving budgets for tour.
- Negotiate hotel prices and maintaining log of the number of guests to stay in each hotel annually.
- Coordinate drivers and tour guides for 100% on-time pickup.
- Review tour guide receipts for accuracy and integrity.
- Purchasing domestic and international airline tickets
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Minimum of Degree in Accounting/Operations or related field
- Persons with Accounting background and relevant experience are highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to learn.