We are urgently recruiting a Senior Sales Consultant for a client. The company is a Swiss multinational group specialized in manufacturing and supplying sanitary parts and related systems. It is the market leader in its field in Europe with a global presence through its subsidiaries.
Purpose of Position
The Sales Consultant is together with the Regional Sales Manager, Central Africa responsible for the development of the Ghanaian market as well as the achievement of the sales and strategic objectives.
TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Responsible for all the company’s sales activities (DSS, BAS, CER) ensuring sales targets and budgets are achieved
- Commercial and technical support/training for representative partners and their customers
- Track and follow up on projects at every stage from acquisition, design, sales and after-sales to maximize opportunities for product sales
- Maintain and develop relationships with consultants, architects, contractors to secure specification of the company’s products
- Ensure cooperation between trader, specifier, and contractor to protect the company’s specification, improve market awareness and customer service
- Work closely with the company’s partners to ensure smooth collaboration: product knowledge, display, pricing, stocks
- Develop technical know-how structure at our distribution partners and stakeholders
- Continued market research (competitive landscape) and develop recommendations for the market approach
- Aftersales responsibility in addition to on-site/off-site support
- Organizing and conducting visits, factory tours and trainings in Switzerland, Germany and South Africa
- Use of CRM for all sales activities (contact reports, projects, showroom equipment, marketing activities)
The incumbent is expected to carry out special projects and tasks from his/her superiors that are within the scope of his/her function or are essential to the business. In accordance with the RSM and according to the GISA sales service authority file
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Degree in business/economics or sanitary technical education with additional education in sales is required.
- Knowledge of building industry and/or plumbing/sanitary industry, and experience on construction sites is preferred.
SKILLS, KNOW HOW AND EXPERIENCE
- English fluent any other language is a plus
- MS Office, IT application knowledge, CRM and CAD are an advantage
- Personal working techniques
- Presentation and moderation skills, problem solving
- Communication capacities (negotiating skills, capacity to establish quickly a interpersonal level, in particular: customer-related presentations and trainings
- Personal capacities (flexibility, strengh of character, appearance, trustworthy)
- Driving license
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in the construction field preferably plumbing/sanitary industry, relationships with contractors, consultants, and other building industry professionals.
GHC 20,000 to 30,000 per month