Our client is an IoT solution provider with more than 42,000 employees, over 20,000 of which are R&D engineers being the world No.1 Security manufacturer from China is looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer (Trainee) to work with.
AGE RANGE: 25 – 30 YEARS
NOTE: READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in accordance with the specified project requirements to ensure the realization of the various functions of the system and to ensure that the equipment works according to its specifications
- Organizing solution/product training to customers
- Sensitive to customer requirements, able to capture customer needs at any time and design solutions
- Designing product promotion strategies and optimizing product functions
- Providing technical support, Troubleshooting and investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Bachelors Degree or above in Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Experience in CCTV or physical security industry will be an added advantage but not per-requisite.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and excellent public speaking skills and Good at making presentations
- Work well under pressure and have good communication skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other security tech products.
- Must have contacts with major industry players in both private and government sectors.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Salary: 1000-1500 dollars
- Training before and on the job
- International exposure