We at Farming In Africa (FIA) as the main umbrella brand, with the mantra “farming into the future”, over the past years have had a singular vision of improving farming on the African continent by providing improved services and solutions ranging from quality and pure genetic breeds of various livestocks, Improved seeds (plants and livestock nutrition), innovative small scale tools and equipment and finally practical training and education on all social media platforms.
We have educated over a million farmers through our YouTube and other social media Channels (30K+ Subscribers, 2M+ views on YouTube) and 100s of farmers (via one-on-one consultation and coaching services) on areas spanning crop, livestock, hay production, modernized farming and many other areas.
In addition to this, we have about 50K followers combined all on our social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Likee) where we constantly provide educational content on farming while promoting their products and farms.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage sales by developing a plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls
- Set sales targets and meet planned sales goals
- Track sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team when the need arises,
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Promote the organization and its products
- Understand the company’s ideal customers and how they relate to our products,
- Manage incoming phone calls and emails
- Manage the corresponding social media platform
- Generate sales leads
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills