China National Chemical Engineering Group Corporation Ltd. (CNCEC) is a large engineering construction enterprise group directly supervised by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China. As the founder of the petroleum and chemical industry system in China, since 1995, CNCEC has been continuously selected as one of the 250 largest contractors in the world published by American publication “Engineering News Record” (ENR), ranking the second among oil and gas industry engineering construction companies around the world.
SEDIN Engineering Co., Ltd. CNCEC (hereinafter referred as SEDIN), founded in 1958 at Taiyuan, China, is an international engineering company engaging in engineering design, EPC service, technology development, PMC. Our business scope includes coal chemical, natural chemical, petrochemical, fertilizer plant, infrastructure, housing, etc. And as a full-owned subsidiary of China National Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd. SEDIN has the top level qualifications of engineering in China and so far has completed over 1,700 large construction projects around the world.
Ghana Office (Accra), established in 2017, is one of the six abroad branches of SEDIN responsible for all activities of SEDIN in Africa, including market development, customer maintenance, resource accumulation, project operation etc.
What you will do:
- conducting pro-phase market survey
- developing local market and regional market
- collecting project information
- maintaining customer and government relations
- assisting office management
- assisting project operation
- assisting communication with other companies and authorities
- completing other tasks assigned by the manager
- Gender: Male
- Familiar with local situation
- People-person, good at communication and social interaction
- Able to travel aboard for business
- Related work experience and local resources are preferred