Our client is a BPO rendering call center services to MTN Ghana as well as AirtelTigo and is looking to recruit a IT Team Lead ASAP.
Location: Tema, Ghana
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Team Management
- Daily coordination with on ground IT team members.
- Daily Ticket review analysis with team highlight the critical issue IT head.
- Weekly roster share with all stakeholders.
- Weekly team meeting & share MOM with Head of IT.
- Engineer unavailability responsibility should be taken care by IT team Lead.
- Engineer performance review every month with IT head.
- Schedule training for L1 engineer on monthly basis.
2. Client Meeting
- Attending all client’s meetings & share feedback with IT Head.
- All client escalation should be handled by IT team leader.
- All Improvement plans & progress share with IT head on weekly basis.
3. Data Centre Management
- Cabling & labeling at data Centre.
- Keep the records device movement.
- Preventive maintains of Datacenter & cleaning of Racks. Monthly share pics with Head IT & Global
- Ticket analysis of all process on daily basis & share feedback.
- Bandwidth utilization of all links should be analyzed on daily basis & share feedback.
5. Assets Management
- Process wise utilized & spare IT H/W report will share by IT lead with IT Head, Site Head & Global Noc
on Monthly basis.
- All servers & network devices utilized & spare in datacenter report share with Head IT & Global Noc
6. Servers & Network Management
- Managing servers & Network devices on L2 level & level 3 raised with Global Noc.
- All windows server’s patches should review & implemented.
- All devices compliance responsibility IT lead.
- All machines should compliance & updated Antivirus review daily basis report share with head IT.
- Track daily downtime report all process & feedback with Head IT & Site head.
7. Monthly Review
- Monthly review meeting with site head & share MOM.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A minimum of a Degree in Computer Science/IT/Management/Software Engineering/Networking/related field
- A Masters Degree would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant working experience in same or related field
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Have effective coaching and mentoring skills