About the Role
The Uber Ghana team is at the heart of our drive to make Uber both big and beloved by the people that mattern in the cities we serve – both now and in the future. We are on the front line when it comes to shaping regulation, advocating for our vision for urban mobility, striking strategic partnerships and celebrating cities in ways only Uber can.
As Operations Coordinator you will play a critical role in opening up various channels in your cities for Uber that will grow our business and raise our profile. This role will be the interface between the business and our key stakeholders in our cities (i.e. supply networks, partners, corporate bodies).
What You’ll Do
- Own and drive the city metrics and priorities and work with regional ops and marketing teams as project coordinator to ensure execution on the ground.
- Work to grow our cities, identifying gaps and collaborating on initiatives to improve marketplace health
- Work cross functionally with all verticals (Safety, Customer Experience, BD, Partner Engagement, Marketing) to deliver the best possible experience for Uber riders and driver partners across our cities in Ghana
- Support our relationships with local partners, and national government stakeholders and regulators
- Work with regional and HQ product teams to test product features for our riders and driver partners
- Events: coordinate and work with key stakeholders to coordinate events in your cities
What You’ll Need
- Over 3 years experience in operations, consulting, strategy, technology, business development or a similar area.
- Data-driven decision mentality – We use data to inform our decisions.
- Analytical and creative solutions driven mindset – You have a “get stuff done” attitude and willingness to get on the ground to work to make Uber a better experience for all.
- Excellent planning and forecasting skills.
- Effective project management and/or event management experience – experience delivering on a multifaceted projects with many stakeholders.
- Great communication skills and solid relationship management.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively; solid presentation/deck building skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment with the highest degree of integrity and accountability
- Ability to work with complex data sets. SQL or other coding knowledge preferred.
- Degree or masters from a reputable university in Ghana or abroad in related field.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunity to grow
- Other perks