A multinational FMCG company is seeking to employ an Accountant/Finance Officer to work with.
NOTE: READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prompt payment of all forms of taxes including : VAT
- Preparation of cheque payment voucher & writing of cheques.
- Filling of Payment vouchers & Maintenance of these vouchers.
- Disbursement of cash to staff for company operations.
- Dealing with the banks and processing of banks transactions.
- Prepare financial statements and tax reports
- Prepare subsidiary entries for posting to general ledger accounts
- Maintain accounting software and related databases
- Provide internal and external auditing services for the company.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Liaise with Government agents on tax matters
- Explain accounting policies to staff
- Any other duty that will be assigned from time to time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A minimum of a Degree in Accounting/ Finance or professional qualification
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in an FMCG Industry
- Strong computer skills required
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- GHC2,500 (Net)
- Reports to: Financial Controller
- Location: Tema