About the Company:
Founded in 1993, our client is a leader in the retail and supply of furniture in Africa. The company has a retail shop area of more than 50,000m2, 33 points of sale with more than 1,000 employees and 2 stores in sub-Saharan Africa. Ghana is the latest addition and Accra is the starting city.
- Monitor the day-to-day management of your assigned section
- Ensure the full implementation of merchandise, plan, display, saleable as per merchandise guidelines at each section level
- Plan the working hours of the sales staff/attendants
- Train and motivate the sales team for a total mastery of sales techniques and products
- Ensure the development of the team’s skills in terms of sales techniques and management of the selling area (display, pricing, stock)
- Drive the section’s sales activities to achieve targets
- Ensure the proper implementation of promotional activities to support higher sales results
- Ensure adequate involvement of each section team in analyzing sales data to maximize business results
- Follow up with the sales associates on section & individual achievements
- Ensure that the visual presentation of the store is of excellent quality and in line with the standards of the brand: Cleanliness, Display, Pricing, Marking, lighting, music.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure that all sales associates provide the same level of service.
- Handle and follow up on customer’s complaints and inquires
- Interact with section customers to ensure the quality of service and assistance is provided.
- Minimum of HND from a recognized university
- Sales background would be a plus
- 4+ years of working experience
- Good communication skills
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills
- Reactivity and sense of organization
- Knowledge of sales techniques, procedures and products
- French-speaking will be an added advantage but not prerequisite