Our client is a rapidly-growing American and Ghanaian-owned West African tour and travel company and is looking to employ a Sales/Travel Advisor to work with. The ideal candidate must have the skills and drive to eventually move into a sales management position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Communicate effectively with customers by phone and email for sales purposes.
- Create accurate tour budgets using Google Sheets
- Create persuasive tour proposals using perfect spelling and grammar, preparing tourism clients to travel to West Africa.
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- An outgoing, kind personality, excellent interpersonal skills, and a love for communicating with new people every day.
- Fluency in English and Twi
- Strong computer literacy.
- Extroverted and ready to speak loudly and clearly to clients by telephone.
- Career-oriented and ambitious, ready to work long hours for an all-hands-on-deck style growing organization.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented, ready to bring new ideas and new value to a growing company.
- Must be willing to live in Accra and commute daily to the Nungua office Monday – Friday.
- Occasional work will be required on Saturdays and Sundays, in addition to Ghana national holidays.