Uprise Travel LLC (USA), and its Ghana-based local agent Uprise Travel Ltd. are seeking a motivated and hardworking tourism professional to fill the role of Travel Advisor.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Persuading prospective clients and callers to travel with Uprise Travel by phone and email correspondence
- Working directly with the managing partners to develop and price custom itineraries for clients
- Communicating with clients before trips about visas, vaccinations, packing
- lists, and other pre-trip needs
- Coordinating with flight agents to secure accurate airline quotes and reservations.
- Answering incoming calls to main company phone line for a minimum of eight hours per day, five days per week.
- Assisting the managing partners with other projects as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Diploma or higher education certificate (DBS, HND, or Degree) in tourism or related field
- Highly confident, with a clear speaking voice and a welcoming and enthusiastic demeanor
- Ability to communicate cross-culturally in a clear and efficient manner
- Serious attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Two years experience in tourism, hospitality, or related field.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent communication skills in Twi, Ewe, or at least one other Ghanaian language in addition to English.
- In-depth knowledge of all tourist sites and other tourism offerings in Ghana.
- Applicants must reside in and around Nungua-Spintex.
- Strong computer literacy.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Salary will be commensurate with experience