As Marketing Associate, you’ll be part of a small team that works closely to analyze marketing strategies and develop new marketing programs aimed at increasing sales and company growth. You’ll assist in shaping the upcoming marketing strategies for all our new and existing products and help ensure that customers get to know and love our brand. You’ll also get the chance to take charge of producing marketing materials, assist with writing copy and blog entries, posting to company and product social media accounts, and creating email-marketing initiatives. If you have a creative mind and the desire to push yourself to help build our brand identity from the inside out, this is the job for you.
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Collect and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Lead and coordinate the generation of digital and print advertising material
- Contribute to collaborative efforts between the Brand and Product teams to organize promotional events
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Numerically literate, working with numbers to make sense of metrics and process figures.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Pages/Keynote, design tools (Photoshop) etc.
- A strong sense of aesthetics, strong storytelling skills and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strategically minded, with a clear vision and strong organisational skills to execute.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Over five years of experience in a mid-level marketing or communications role.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Experience in financial services, retail banking, FMCG or consumer technology a bonus.