The IT Officer will be working on several technology-based initiatives that would provide Ghanaians with secure and convenient digital financial services aimed at including the financially excluded. We use a multitude of technologies to manage web, mobile and USSD applications and have built a culture that values technical excellence and engineering best practices.
- Managing and monitoring all services for day-to-day works
- Providing reports on services
- Fixing daily end-user to company-assigned issues
- Managing vendor activities for repair and maintenance of hardware and software services
- Managing internal services ensuring all stakeholders have efficient and effective use
- Adhering to all Bank of Ghana regulations on managing systems
- Ensuring all tasks shared are worked on effectively
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in IT Support, systems administration, or software engineering
- If you don’t have professional work experience, you can instead show us a strong track record of building/managing/project planning solutions for either yourself or clients.
- Decent understanding of Information System principles, gained for example by completing an academic degree.
- A working knowledge of data structures, coding languages (e.g.: Java, C front-end framework like Vue, React, or Angular.