A hospital located at East Legon is seeking to employ Front Desk Officer immediately.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guest
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g., fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma: additional qualifications will be a plus