Who are we?
Elephant is a young and vibrant technology company, tackling the big problems in global healthcare. We create lightweight, connectable applications that improve access to care and save lives. We work in emerging economies and have partnered with NGOs, Governments, and healthcare professionals around the world. In 2021, Elephant is expanding to reach millions of new patients in Africa including Kenya and Ghana, South Asia and the Middle East. Visit our website elephant.healthcare, where you can also find a case study video from our work in Kenya.
Elephant’s operating system for healthcare is used by public and private healthcare providers in Ghana to digitise their patient, stock billing and insurance records and connect all aspects of the healthcare system. As an Elephant Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for deploying Elephant OS in hospitals and health facilities across Ghana, training frontline healthcare workers, and providing day-to-day aftercare and technical support to facilities. This role requires frequent travel within Ghana.
- This role essentially requires the staff to help deploy Elephant Health system.
- Training and customer care experience are key.
- Experience in conducting training/onboarding e.g. new banking software usage
- Tech background is advantage but not prerequisite
- Customer service (not telemarketing)
- Driving is great but not required
- Google Workspace Apps: Gmail, Chat, Meet, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides etc.
- A practical test will be conducted to weed out those who cannot use these apps.
- Ability to solve problems. A test will be conducted on this.
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- Hustle mentality. Not prone to excuses.