The company creates an instant food bread with quality finish which should quench hunger alongside create pleasure moment snack. This food product is tagged ‘Sweetbite’.
For the next phase of growth we are looking at transforming the direct sales channel strategy and execution capabilities whilst creating new indirect channels. We require an experienced : Sales/Marketing Personnel to lead these efforts that will bridge energy poverty and financial inclusion for hundreds of thousands of people across Ghana.
Report To: Head of Sales
- Make sales strategies and implement them to help achieve sales targets in coordination with field sales manager
- Hit monthly sales targets by providing necessary supports such as budgeting, planning, resolving personal issues and logistics to sales people
- Manage and reinforce several teams (administration, training and sales support) to give better supports to field sales agents
- Coordinate with finance department on all payment and budget related issues
- Conduct a series of quantitative analyses on sales performance to capture sales trends and pain points on a SC level as additional KPIs and share them with field sales team
- Prepare budgets and track expenses to manage costs
- Organize and lead monthly sales meeting where sales performance review, sales targets, strategies and new initiatives are shared among the management and area sales managers
- Set appropriate incentives and KPIs both for SSC staff member and field sales agents
- Collaborate with repayment team to help achieve higher repayment rate by customers
The successful candidate must have:
- A proven experience of 3+ years in managing role in sales / strategy
- Demonstrable achievements in building and managing with several functions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to foster a cooperative work environment amongst the functional heads
- Result-oriented mindset and extremely high motivation for making things happen
- Work experience in West Africa and speaking Ghanaian local languages are a plus.
This is a new company and will require candidates with the gift of the gap, a spark that stands out of the crowd in sales intelligence and ready to grow with the company.