Posted 1 week ago. Deadline: 01/12/2017. Salary: - GHS. Location: Lebanon - Ashaiman, Greater Accra.
Medical Officer needed urgently at a reputable Hospital.
- Perform Gynae related surgical procedures within competency.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge on the use of the Hospital’s Data Management System.
- Provide general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Participate as a member of the Medical Team in monitoring and evaluating patients/clients.
- Collaborate with other medical and non-medical staffs to ensure optimum care for clients/patients
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
- Provide out-patients care and refer when necessary.
- Provide emergency care and refer when necessary.
- Admit patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment.
- Undertake out-of-hours duties as specified by Managing Director.
- Provide support and information to patients/relatives as and when necessary.
- Conduct/participate in: Ward Rounds, Clinical meetings, Morbidity/mortality meetings, General staff meetings etc.
- Update knowledge constantly
- Document all relevant clinical information (legibly, concisely and accurately) as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals.