Posted 2 weeks ago. Deadline: 29/01/2018. Salary: - GHS. Location: Accra.
Local Finance Ref: MD-124827
- As Finance Manager in Accra, you will be part of a team of 4 finance professionals. You will report to the Senior Finance Manager locally but being part of the strong global Finance team in Maersk Drilling. At the same time, you will be part of the management team in Accra, working closely with the Unit Director and the rig team.
You will have the responsibility of:
- Monthly billing of customers, including internal and third party recharges
- Monthly preparation of Financial reporting and management reporting
- Management of networking capital and payment handling
- A sound control environment and follow up on internal and external audits.
- Driving cost awareness throughout the Rig Team and providing feedback on financial performance to rig personnel
- Preparation and compiling of quarterly rolling forecasts and yearly statutory accounts
- Further, you will be liaising with functions to ensure the correct application of Ghanaian tax and treasury legislation, just as you coordinate the drafting and filing of Ghanaian tax compliance and tax reporting. Finally, you will also handle external communication with public authorities and other stakeholders.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Should have at least 5 years experience in a Finance Management and Accounting area combined with relevant education
- Must be skilled Excel user and have the ability to acquire solid skills in corporate and local system applications