A reputable financial service in Accra is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive.
- Assist in instituting aggressive sales and marketing strategies and programs aimed at capturing a wider market for the company
- Assist in the planning and development of policies and procedures for effective marketing of the company.
- Assist in conducting market research to provide marketing insights and recommendations to effectively position company’s products for Investors
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Marketing of products and services
- Relationship Management for Clients
- Corporate relationship building
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support management by providing insights to aid in the in preparation and implementation of a sound marketing strategy.
- Identify new business or sales leads and undertake follow – ups.
- Reach out to prospective clients and make presentations to individuals or groups
- Prepare periodic sales and marketing reports for the attention of management
- Marketing and sale of investment products to retail and / or institutional prospects in order to ensure profitability and satisfy customers financial objectives
- Conducts business within the guidelines established by regulatory agencies and internal policies,
- Notify line manager immediately of any customer complaints and regulatory inquiry.
- Provide advice to customers on investment purchases by informing them of current market trends and recommending appropriate investment strategies
- Ensure understanding of the various products and services on offer within the organization and related companies to maximize cross selling opportunities in interactions with potential clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONNEL SPECIFICATIONS
Knowledge and skills includes
- First degree in Business Administration (Marketing Option), Economics, and Social sciences or qualified membership of a recognized Professional Marketing body i.e Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK).
- A certificate from the Ghana Securities Industry
- Candidate should have at least three (3) to five (5) years post qualification experience with a financial services company
- Knowledge of Asset Management and Investments
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks, legal and financial product documentation as well as investment processes and concepts are desirable
- Good Marketing Research Skills
- Good Marketing and Sales Promotions skills
- Good analytical skills and judgment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- Computer literacy skills
- Ability to promote team work
- High level of commitment and professionalism
- High level of maturity