Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking for qualified Waiter or Waitress to join our professional staff. The successful candidate should have a strong work ethic and be responsible for setting up tables, delivering food and beverages, maintaining a high level of great customer service to clients. Some detailed duties include:
- To take orders made by customers
- Serve drinks and other products sold in the front office.
- To provide cashier with the right customer orders.
Qualification / Skills / Competencies
- Applicant must have a minimum requirement of BECE certificate or its equivalent
- Should look presentable
- Fluent in the English language. Must have good oral and written skills in English
- Good customer service
- Capable of working under pressure
- Report to work on time
- To serve drinks and other products sold at the counter
- To provide cashier with right customer orders, and check that dish received is right
- To be vigilant and provide cashier with right amounts of money paid by customers
- To give good customer service at all times
- To maintain a clean and healthy personal appearance
- Assist in cleaning tables [collecting empty bottles, plates and clean tables]
Age Range: 20 -30 years
NB: Applicants must preferably live in or near at Tema.