A reputable international telecom company seeks to recruit a Sales Manager. The individual would be responsible for leading the sales of the company’s Telecom’s innovative communication and cloud based products with a focus on IP connectivity to service providers (ISP’s/MNO’s) and Cloud based services.
- Initiate, build and maintain strategic relationships with all the service providers in the country. (ISP’s and MNO’s) and with existing and potential costumers.
- Maintain a sales pipeline of potential customer.
- To assist company representatives as they come to Ghana in creating meetings and accompanying meetings
- Ensure market profitability through key initiatives and local partnerships.
- Network to uncover additional sales opportunities and channels
- Hold events at to promote Gilat Satcom’s products
- Assist clients with new orders as well as provide support for existing clients
- Resolve complex account issues to ensure complete client satisfaction
- At least 3 years of sales management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Telecom connectivity product knowledge
- Experience working with a commission structure
Required Abilities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Sales background in Telecom. Must have experience in working as Sales manager in one of the service providers in Ghana for at least 5 years from Companies such as Surfline, Teledata or one of the Fiber cables like main one or Ace.
- Proven sales experience, from the stage of telephone contact to closing deals
- Ability to work independently
- Strong personal and professional network in Ghana. Must know the decision makers in the Telecom industry.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Professional appearance
- Creative thinking outside the box