A reputable Transport & Haulage company is calling for applications for the following position as a result of expansion in its operations.
• Handle HR System of tracking employees attendance by submitting monthly attendance reports for payroll purposes
• Prepare new employee file and maintain an accurate filing system, enter, update employee relevant information into the Human Resource Information system
• Track staff probationary review/contract ending periods and informs Head of department to ensure appraisals are done within specified timelines, assist Head of department to monitor & evaluate the performance management system
• Keep track of leave schedules, such as annual leave, maternity leave, sick leave, and compassionate leave
• Conduct background checks on new drivers, supervise residential checks, account opening & SSNIT registration processes for new employees
• Advertise job openings and provide assistance during recruitment and selection process
• Process employee medical requests, update company designated health facility with employee additions, exits, etc reconciliation of medical bills with hospital attendance records and track processing of employee accident insurance benefits
• Make petty cash requests, processing and tracking payment of employee benefits, including terminal benefits
• Management of internal communication: drafting memos, letters, conducting surveys, engage in weekly workplace tour to know employee concerns and channel to management for appropriate action
• Process employee ID Cards and PPEs requests, ensure appropriate clearance and handling over is done by existing staff
• Monitor the itinerary of the company bus and ensure that all itineraries are approved and logged in log book
• Supervise the activities of the security personnel
• Preparation of weekly/monthly/yearly management reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any related field with minimum of 4 years HR work experience.