As a Marketing Manager at JemInsight, you will be responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities for the company.Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- monitoring and analyzing market trends
- studying products and services
- exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
- identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets
- managing the production of promotional material
- producing reports to monitor results
- presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Supporting and managing a marketing team.
- Preparing marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Drafting and issuing company press releases as needed