The Truck Driver works under the direct supervision of the (Immediate Supervisor) and is responsible for the safe operation of his truck. Duties would include moving rig and drilling equipment, loading/unloading of rig and drilling equipment, and rig and location set up/tear down. The Driver is responsible for reporting all driver’s logs, daily inspections and incident reports.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must adhere to all Drilling/Trucking policies, rules, and regulations.
- Must be familiar with the national safety Regulations.
- Must perform and report inspections of his/her truck and equipment.
- Must complete proper logging records.
- Must have Valid Class D, E or F Commercial Driver’s License and be at least 25 years of age.
- Must have a valid licence
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Must be willing to work Out of Town as required
- Will be required to wear Personnel Protective Equipment
Physical Requirements Include:
- Must be able and willing to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds with occasional lifting of up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to kneel, reach, and work at heights exceeding 30 feet.