Posted 3 months ago. Deadline: 17/01/2018. Salary: - GHS. Location: Accra.
- Prepare budgets for all groundwater projects
- Prepare work plans for project execution
- Responsible for supervision of drilling team on the field
- Responsible for description of borehole sample description and designing boreholes for construction
- Responsible for accurate measurement of development and drilling yields
- Responsible for preparation of project completion reports
- Responsible for information from between Hydronomics Ltd field staff on one part and chiefs, consultants, beneficiary communities and other stakeholders on the other part
- Where necessary conduct geophysical survey
- Monitor drilling expenditures on a daily basis with the goal of drilling the most cost effective wells possible
- Ensure efficient handling of all field equipment and their accessories and make sure they are always in good condition.
- Keep track of schedules for providing vehicle and equipment maintenance service.
Required Skills or Experience
- Educational level required: Degree in Earth Science, Applied Geophysics or Geological Engineering. A second degree would be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work under pressure and without supervision
- Must be proactive with high level of initiative, innovation, drive and a strong team player with interpersonal skills.