DKT is an innovative and adventurous social marketing enterprise that improves people’s lives.
- Coverage: Both Desktop and Mobile Applications
- Funder: DKT International Inc, Ghana
- RFP Release Date: Friday, January 11, 2018
- Deadline for Questions: Monday, January 15, 2018
- Answers to Questions: To be released by Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Deadline for Proposals: Friday, January 19, 2018
- Add specific Trade Marketing modules to measure the following(To be defined by Funder);
- Numeric distribution of DKT products and other competitors
- Prices of DKT products and other competitors
- Inventory of DKT products and other competitors
- Who deliver the products(DKT or Other competitors) through the outlets
- Inventory of promotional materials from DKT and Other competitors
- Add route Monitoring Module to the CRMS (Territory mapping for route call planning – Area of coverage, daily call objectives etc.)
- Add Adverse Reaction (ADR) Module to the CRMS
- Advance the inventory Module option of the CRMS
- Advance the dashboard (by making it dynamic to be able to create any dashboard of choice as well as an automatic update of sales as and when data are transmitted and also to create dashboards for other projects/programs)
- Addition of module for both online/offline questionnaire design for data collection, transmission and analysis
- Addition of querying feature in the form of checkbox on ORDER, TRANSACTION, STOCK etc in the order of CUSTOMER, TERRITORY MANAGER etc.
- Addition of queries to check possible duplicated values
- Create an IMPORT/EXPORT function between the CRMS and SAP
Required Skills or Experience
REQUIRED: The consultants/firm will have demonstrated experience in software development or engineering. The consultant should have an advanced degree in the area of software development and relevant experience in the development and installation of CRM software, with not less than 5 years relevant working experience.
How To Apply
Applicants should provide:
- A summary of their proposed approach to the work (no more than 4 pages)
- CVs of their team members citing relevant experience (3-pages MAXIMUM).
The team leader is responsible for the timely submission of the following deliverables to DKT’s General Manager (Operations).
1. A customized DKT CRM system with all the above mentioned module updates.
Proposed Payment Terms
Payment will be made based on the proposed payment structure:
- 20 percent commitment within 1 week of signing contract;
- 40 percent upon completion of successful testing phase
- 30 percent within 2 weeks upon successful deployment including training and operational manual
- 10 percent within 1 week upon completion of SUPPORT PERIOD
Evaluation criteria of proposals is the following:
- Technical – 70 percent
- Technical Evaluation Criteria Score
1.1 Overall Response
Overall concord between RFP requirements and proposal
1.2 Experience of Company and Key Personnel
- Company profile and two references indicating major work in similar field
- Experience of personnel
1.3 Proposed System Development Approach 20
*Only proposals which receive a minimum of  points will be considered further
Financial – 30%
Structure of Financial Proposal
The financial proposal must be submitted in a separate sealed envelope from the Technical Proposal. The budget narrative must explain the assumptions behind all cost estimates.
Both the Technical and Financial Proposals should be submitted to: email@example.com