Posted 10 months ago. Deadline: 25/06/2019. Salary: - GHS. Location: Accra.JOB SUMMARY: Posted:
Our client is a multinational ride-sharing company. They are currently looking for a customer service officer, with good analytics background for their office.
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our driver-partners.
- Walk driver-partners through the on-boarding process and all of the tools they need to be successful on our platform.
- Help existing driver-partners troubleshoot any issues they experience.
- Help brand the company name and get driver-partners excited to be on the road.
- Stay on top of new company policies, procedures, and programs that affect driver-partners.
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our support processes even better.
- Assist with events and promotions as needed (occasionally off-site, during off-hours or weekends).
Skills & Qualifications Required
- A combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience.
- Extremely strong communicative ability in both written and spoken form.
- Outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities.
- Well-organised and able to simultaneously manage and report on multiple projects.
- Initiative and problem-solving ability when challenges are encountered in performing your tasks.
- A university education or equivalent with 1-3 years’ work experience is desired for this position.
- Be good with Excel and power point, as well as report writing and presentation.