Posted 2 years ago. Deadline: 30/08/2018. Salary: 800-1800 GHS. Location: Accra.
- Provide non-classroom, academic instruction to students on an individual or small-group basis for proactive or remedial purposes.
- Travel to students’ homes to conduct tutoring sessions.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Monitor student performance .
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students’ needs and goals.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback or performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for student
- Applicant must have a minimum of a DEGREE, HND or DIPLOMA in any field of study.
- Teaching experience is a plus.
- Applicant must be resident in the Greater Accra Region.
Applicants must clearly indicate the subject(s) which they can tech proficiently.