Posted 2 weeks ago. Deadline: 23/11/2017. Salary: - GHS. Location: Accra.
- Focuses on the management of the data collection systems for IRS delivery, and the aggregation of all programmatic data, including but not limited to associated training, entomological and environmental compliance data
- Establish and support routine M&E systems to support tracking of IRS program activities, progress and performance
- Support programmatic monitoring efforts through preparation of regular reports, aggregating spray data from dispersed spray teams.
- Design and facilitate training’s for national and district level IRS staff on the project’s M&E system and the use of the M&E data collection and supervisory forms
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree in a relevant health sector field such as environmental health, public health or community health
- Experience in MS Access, GIS applications and GPS measurement data collection desirable
- Experience and familiarity with USAID M&E and performance monitoring.
- Strong analytic and quantitative database management skills, budgeting and report writing