An experiential Marketing agency that specializes in creating innovative campaigns on brand marketing.
We engage consumers beyond the abilities of traditional marketing through creative strategies and expertise so as to identify consumer buying habits and deliver reports and solutions to our clients.
The Account Manager is responsible for building, executing and delivering markekting, budget management and project management.
- Responsibilities promotes and nurtures organic growth with each client relationship
- Client lead on campaigns, communications and client management (Regionally and Nationally)
- Prepares and participates in client pitches with Directors support
- Develops ideas and leads brainstorm sessions
- Produces measurable business results for our clients
- Oversees master campaign plan and critical path
- Prepares and manages detailed budgets, implement cost control, savings and efficiencies
- Enlisting, control, training and mentoring project staff
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, suppliers and stake holders
- Maintaining in good order vehicle fleet, stages, equipment, resources etc within project
- Ensure all projects run in accordance with client briefs, and to the highest standards
- Oversees the training of infield teams on all campaigns (traveling to other markets required on occasion)
- Coordinate the work of internal and external teams
Qualification Required & Experience
- College or University Degree in Communications, Marketing or in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an experiential marketing agency, either in account management of project management
- Strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to multitask and solve problems on ground
- Extensive IT skills and also meet deadlines and “make a plan” in a crisis
- Team player with a sense of humor
[gravityform id=”3367″ title=”false” description=”false”]