A Reputable Business School seeks the services of an Admissions and Customer Relations Officer.
The Ideal candidate will be reporting directly to the Administrator or Centre manager; as part of your engagement your key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Prepare to be Knowledgeable in detail about the company, its programs or services, customers, competition and the marketplace.
- Assist prospective clients with further details about the program(s) they are interested in and help them to go through the admission process.
- Ensure that all the data of the prospective clients are captured and all admissions procedures are followed to completion.
- Follow up on all contacts from online/offline and take them through admission procedures.
- Provide career coaching and guidance to those who need help in deciding on their career path.
- Generate invoices for all prospective students.
- Design training schedules for all programs before commencement.
- Organize student’s data base for returns to all partners.
- Assist in the management of the office and administration.
Working Hours: The successful candidate will be working from 4pm to 9pm (Monday – Saturday)