A Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI) and a subsidiary of a multinational company. The Company has vacancies for highly motivated individuals with high integrity and a passion to succeed for hiring as: Data Entry Clerk
- Reports To: Manager Branch Support
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To enter or update data into a computer system database, often from paperdocuments using a keyboard, optical scanner, or data recorder.
- Prepare source documents (Loan Application form) by compiling and sorting information according to specific instructions provided on the loan verification tool software.
- Verify accuracy of data from the loan application form before entering it into the Baylend system
- Locate and correct any visible data errors by confirming its integrity with the respective Regional Credit Risk Supervisor (RCS) in Charge of the Branch the loan was originated
- Punch information into predesignated databases or systems (Baylend) and double check information to make sure it has been accurately captured
- Process loan amount per contract and payout in Baylend and log time of capturing the details
- Check all completed work for accuracy and change any field that requires editing
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media and ensure that both security and confidentiality is maintained on a constant basis.
- Any other duty as may be assigned
Required Skills or Experience
- HND, DBS or equivalent certificate
- Two years experience in Data capturing
- Ability to work with little supervision
Competencies Required (Skills & Abilities)
- Good personal interaction and communication skills – written & oral
- The discipline to adhere to principles and values of the company